A workshop to teach you everything you need to know to create your own EYE-CATCHING graphic designs.
What you’ll find in this course:
- 110 pages of step-by-step instructions on how to use GIMP, a FREE downloadable graphic design program.
- Over 95 pictures to follow as you create your own design to be used on Twitter and Facebook and as a customized Amazon gift card, so the next time you give away a free book, your book cover is on the gift card.
- Bonus #1 – An additional lesson on how to make a 3D book image and a book template you can use over and over.
- Bonus #2 – 10 book promotion templates for you to paste in your own book covers.Use these as promotional teasers to post on social media.
Make images like these for your social media posts!
“Research by Twitter shows that tweets that include a photo receive 3 to 4 times more engagement (retweets, replies, etc.) than those that don’t.” – Poynter Institute
A Word From The Teacher
Before I was published, I taught hundreds of hands-on science workshops in schools.
With a life-long passion for all things creative, I’ve taken my love of teaching into these workshops on graphic design.
Learn at Your Own Pace
This course come with a 30 day money back guarantee.
It’s designed to be taken at whatever pace is perfect for you. There’s no specific start date or time length, so if your life gets busy and you need to slow down, that’s not a problem.
This workshop is appropriate for any skill set.
Once you’ve enrolled in this course, you’ll be invited to join Slack, an online group forum, where you can ask questions and upload screenshots if you get stuck.
You’re not alone in this!
Ruth Cassie – Romance Author
“This was a great class. I am forever grateful for the color picker and other tools. Now I can approach GIMP with a little more confidence. Your instructions were clear and your encouragement kind. Fabulous job.”
Megan Kelly, Award Winning Author
Sandy Loyd, Romance Author
Sign up for my newsletter to receive a
FREE booklet on How to Make a 3D Book Image!
* Requires a basic knowledge of how to use GIMP