What you’ll find in this course:
- 110 pages of step-by-step instructions on how to use GIMP, a FREE downloadable graphic design program.
- Over 95 pictures to follow as you create your own design to be used on Twitter and Facebook and as a customized Amazon gift card, so the next time you give away a free book, your book cover is on the gift card.
- Bonus #1 – An additional lesson on how to make a 3D book image and a book template you can use over and over.
- Bonus #2 – 10 book promotion templates for you to paste in your own book covers.Use these as promotional teasers to post on social media.
Make images like these for your social media posts!
“Research by Twitter shows that tweets that include a photo receive 3 to 4 times more engagement (retweets, replies, etc.) than those that don’t.” – Poynter Institute
A Word From The Teacher
Before I was published, I taught hundreds of hands-on science workshops in schools.
With a life-long passion for all things creative, I’ve taken my love of teaching into these workshops on graphic design.
Learn at Your Own Pace
This course come with a 30 day money back guarantee.
It’s designed to be taken at whatever pace is perfect for you. There’s no specific start date or time length, so if your life gets busy and you need to slow down, that’s not a problem.
This workshop is appropriate for any skill set.
Once you’ve enrolled in this course, you’ll be invited to join Slack, an online group forum, where you can ask questions and upload screenshots if you get stuck.
You’re not alone in this!
Ruth Cassie – Romance Author
“This was a great class. I am forever grateful for the color picker and other tools. Now I can approach GIMP with a little more confidence. Your instructions were clear and your encouragement kind. Fabulous job.”
Megan Kelly, Award Winning Author
Some of the things you’ll learn in this workshop:
With the free select tool, you can cut any object out of a picture and paste it into a new design.
Use it to add images and set the tone of your story. A gun implies a different story than a puppy dog.
We’ll take it step-by-step, so you’ll learn how to work with layers to build a design with multiple elements that can be easily edited at any time.
You’ll learn how to use the gradient tool to make beautiful backgrounds and spaces within your designs.
You’ll learn how to use the paths tool to make curved lines and spaces.
I’ll recommend safe websites with free brushes and show you how to download them into GIMP. With one click of the mouse, you can paint flowers, animals, clouds, lightning bolts, insects, trees and so much more.
In the first bonus package, you’ll learn how add your bookcover to a 3D book.
In the second bonus package, you’ll receive 10 templates to copy and paste your book covers.
Sandy Loyd, Romance Author
$37Click Here To Buy Now
Sign up for my newsletter to receive a
FREE booklet on How to Make a 3D Book Image!
* Requires a basic knowledge of how to use GIMP