Advertise Your Books In The Book Nook stores in Second Life!
The virtual world of Second Life is a user-created immersion community with millions of members. It’s free to join and full of potential readers.
In 2015, 155 million Americans played video games, according to Essential Facts About the Computer and Video Game Industry. Of these users, 44% are female with an average age of 43 years. These player stats are similar to romance reader statistics.
Getting your books in front of people is crucial in a market inundated with novels.
Why use Second Life to promote your books?
- Your book cover is always on display in a high traffic area.
- Book covers always face out. Books are never shelved side-by-side.
- Second Life is used by nearly a million people all over the world.
- The Book Nook stores are promoted on the London City sim to over 46,000 group members.
- It’s different!
- There are very few book stores in Second Life, nothing like The Book Nook.
- Second Life is fun, artistic and a marketplace where people spend money.
- Just $15 for 6 months or $25 for 13 months puts your book in Book Nook stores.
Graphic Designs to Promote Your Book!
Social media loves images! Put 3 books in The Book Nook stores for 1 year and receive a copyright-free, custom graphic design. Promotional designs are featured in The Book Nook stores.
1. Your book(s) in one of two stores in Second Life.
London Soho SLurl: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/London%20City/225/188/24
Art Gallery Route 7 SLurl: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Phasic%20Foo/213/31/25
2. Every new book is featured.
3. Each book is linked to your buy link, so readers are immediately connected to your web page when they touch your book.
4. An excerpt or blurb from your book will be added to the slideshow that displays in all stores.
Tweets for your books!
5. As an option, for $20.00, I’ll promote your book with 50 tweets throughout the year with your buy link.
If you’d like to have your books in The Book Nook, please order here. Or if you have questions send an email to Sharon: email@example.com.